Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Looking ahead....

Its been a long, really long time since I wrote anything; rather typed anything other than my work emails that is :( .

Well, it took me 10 mins to write the above line....that proves it - I have gone beyond rusty!

It does a seem a bit weird though, visiting my own blog after almost a light year. Now...I dont know whether to feel happy that I have come here or sad that I haven't been here in a while! Hmm, though I do feel a sense of nostalgia somewhere...feels like I am in a re-union of sorts after a long time; feels like I am visiting a pre-historic monument or Hampi ruins!

Whatever it is, I am back, back to resurrect this old, senile blog and give it another shot at life and obviosuly break more rules ;)

As with the start of every new year, I thought to myself on what all I need to accomplish - yes, resolutions as some people would like to term - pumping life in to this blog (and to the writing department of my brain) was a P0 activity.

As you may have guessed by now, its been 25 days into 2011 and I just about forced myself to pay the blog a visit. Irony??...nah....so, much for resolutions!!!

Thats one resoltuon I broke already! Apt for this site...aint it?
2011 has definitely started with a bang...rather a SNAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment